10/14/10

Ultrasound/Urban Outfitters

Today, I left my youngest daughter, Sophia (14 months) at home with my mother in law while I went to the Radiologist. I took my oldest daughter Olivia (2 1/2 years old) for an ultrasound of the kidneys and bladder. It was a totally non-invasive procedure and just a precaution since she had a UTI a few weeks ago. She was in great spirits the whole time and thought the machine tickled her while taking a photo of her belly.




After we left the appointment enjoyed some mommy and me time. We went to Starbucks and Urban Outfitters (a store I used to love stopping into in NYC but our local one in the neighboring town is so stroller-unfriendly I never bother). I love revisiting an old love and seeing that they are doing well for themselves. Is it weird to take shopping this seriously?



I saw a few great pieces in Urban that I definitely want to come find during the post holiday clearance when prices will be substantially lower. However, I did pick up a few little do-dads from the $2.99 (!) clearance table but my favorite buy was this open cardigan, $19.99 and I'll wear it all winter I can already tell. I'm starting to stock up on this style of cardigan. I love the drapey, comfy yet polished vibe they give an outfit.


What are your current go-to pieces?

1 comment: