11/30/10

has $5 for you...

I've been pretty obsessed with Groupon lately. They send you daily promotional deals at savings of up to 80% off. The offers are specific to the area where you live, it gives you a chance to try some independent restaurants or retailers as well as to get major discounts at national chain stores.

Here's an example, today's deal for my area (Northern New Jersey) is:
$6 for $12 admission to Montclair Art Museum plus 10% one item in the gift shop

I've participated in a few good ones such as $20 for $40 worth of food at Gencarelli's Cucina (best food I've had in a while), $25 for $50 store credit at American Apparel and $20 for $40 worth of store credit at The Body Shop. I've also kicked myself for missing a few good ones, discounted keratin treatment anyone...?!?

Give it a try, Sign up for free today and Groupon is offering $5 Groupon bucks after your first purchase with this link:

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu4196382


No comments:

Post a Comment