11/9/10

has been obsessively "redecorating"

When I say redecorating, I mean re purposing items I already own to other rooms of my house.

Today, 3 of the 4 floors were involved. I switched up entire room color schemes, I rearranged plants, pillows and paintings. I am even honestly thinking about turning my old duvet cover into curtains for the playroom/office. Does that sound crazy?

I also ordered these FLOR Fedora tiles in Oatmeal from CB2 for the living room.



From the CB2 website:
"Our fave carpet squares go menswear in the soft, heathered felt of a haberdasher's hat. Kudos to Fedora's 80% post-consumer fibers and great price, making the green life accessible to all. Arrange to your liking; rinse off spills in sink.
"


I'm telling you, I'm on a mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment