6/10/10

is buying an iPhone cover

I'm back! It's been a while, I planned to take a short break over Memorial Day weekend that grew out of control.....

Let's catch up!
What have you been into? What have you been buying? What have you been doing?


I've been eyeing this Kate Spade iPhone case for a few days and am finally going to ante up and order it tonight. I was a big blackberry fan prior to getting my iPhone but I am now a happy convert who can't really imagine life with out it so I gotta keep it safe. The fact that this is Kate Spade, one of my favorite accessories brands, is an added bonus.

Aren't these colors great for summer?




Until tomorrow,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God! This is awesome and it is like heaven if we have this cover of our iPhone. I have purchased iPhone 3Gs just few months ago and now I am waiting to buy iPhone 4G so this is very cool cover for my latest iPhone.
    fitflops

    ReplyDelete