6/11/10

was surprised


You no how sometimes you just grab a couple things without thinking or realizing the price. Then you brace yourself for shock when you get to the register. Well that happened to me today and boy was I surprised...

I went to IKEA to meet a friend and her daughter for lunch immediately after my daughters ballet class. I was a bit frantic to get there in time after dressing and undressing my daughter out of her leotard, coaxing her to try to do pee pee (one week into deep potty training) and feeding my 11 month old. When we get there I just grabbed a few things off the kids menu for Olivia and for myself as well (one of my tricks for portion control). My plan was that we'd mix and match our meal and share a few bites with Sophia. We're talking meatballs, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables and macaroni and cheese.....

You can imagine my surprise when I got to the register and the cashier told me I owed.......
Are you ready for this?
$0
Kids eat for free - no coupon or purchase necessary

I said thank you and thought see you tomorrow.....



Have you been pleasantly surprised lately?

Until tomorrow

1 comment: