8/2/10

is still loving Jazz

The Essie nail polish that is....Although I dig the musical kind too sometimes.





I choose this color for my most recent mani/pedi after seeing it featured in the J Crew stores. I figured I'd give it a whirl even though it's pretty different from my usual sheer neutral pale pink shades. I like it a lot and would definitely choose it again. It's not as "greige" as so many of the colors the magazines are raving about. It's described as a neutral creamy beige taupe. I'm sold, this color looks great with a tan and will probably look equally good in the fall when the weather drops.




What do you think? Would you wear Jazz?











PS - Don't stare at my feet too long. I just did and realized how odd feet really look.
(But hey, that was my best shot at 11 at night with bad living room light taken on a tortured iPhone.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm iffy about how that color will look on me but I've been noticing it a lot in magazines. It looks great on you! I might have to try it out just to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it! I've decided I'll try each J Crew endorsed color at least once....

    ReplyDelete