2/13/10

fell for the hype!

I recently purchased 2 new beauty items in the hopes that I will look better without makeup.

L'Oreal Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum - I'm just using the serum once a night. They recommend twice a day, under mascara as well but I'm not crazy about the feel. I figure it might take longer but if it works it works. My lashes used to be very thick and long but I think the years of constant mascara have damaged them. Do you think that's possible?

L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base - They say you can wear this alone or under your makeup. It gives your skin an even uniform appearance while minimizing fine lines and discoloration. I bought this last night and will try it for the first time later today or tomorrow. I'm optimistic!



The verdicts not out yet-I'm giving both products 1 month before making my final evaluation. I'll keep you posted....Go to www.lorealparisusa.com to sign up for the mailing list to receive coupons and samples if you'd like to join me in testing out these new products

Have any beauty ads sucked you in lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment