4/9/10

and her upcoming birthday!

I have a birthday coming up, Monday April 12th and for the first time in forever I actually don't have a birthday list. That may be normal to a lot of you, but I am notorious for making a huge production of my birthday complete with power point spreadsheets of what I will need to make it through another year.....

I kind of equate birthdays with New Year's Eve and like to think of it as a chance for a makeover. This year however, I'm kind of in makeunder mode. I told my husband I'd like to finish customizing our closet in the attic, which currently houses 3/4 of my colder weather clothes and half my shoe collection. I'd like to get that project wrapped up and really evaluate what I have and need. I've been pregnant 4 times in 3 years so this is the first time in a while I'm not in or about to go into maternity sizes. Honestly, I just don't want to be wasteful....



But, if push came to shove, I'm sure I could come up with a few ideas.......







Until tomorrow,

1 comment: