4/16/10

didn't get a thing from The Outnet $1 sale...

Did you?

I kinda didn't even believe the sale existed like maybe it was just an urban myth or that there would be so many restrictions it wouldn't even be worth the energy. But no, it was all true beautiful designer clothes for $1....

Sophia wakes me up every morning around 7:00 am, while I feed her I catch up on my some DVR that Mr. wont watch (Project Runway, Wendy, ANTM, etc) and check up on my emails and Google Reader. It's a nice quiet way to settle into my day. This morning was no exception, I was out of bed and on my email by 7:10 am when I saw an email from The Outnet which arrived at 6:46 am saying the sale had begun. I immediately logged in and thought how lucky I found out so early, this will be fun choosing my $1 item (each person was allowed one $1 purchase).

WRONG!!! Everything was sold out and there were lots of great choices........




I sooo would have got this for $1:
Emilio Pucci tunic


or this:
Burberry Prorsum dress


or these:

Brian Atwood Ontorio tie-dye boots



You get the idea.....
Better luck next time I guess.....




No comments:

Post a Comment