4/8/10

got a new catalog in the mail

I've been stuck home with both of my girls sick. We are totally missing out on this 90 degree April weather here on the East coast. We are definitely getting cabin fever and any contact from the outside world is appreciated. So you better believe, I was excited to get a new catalog in the mail (anything to break up the monotony).

It was from SWELL, I had never heard of that company before and honestly don't even know how I got on their list. But I really liked what I saw. The clothes are for men and women and have a laid back, southern California, surfer vibe. Best of all, everything was affordable - dresses starting at $29.50, shorts starting at $19.50. Some of the brands were familiar such as O'Neill, UGG, Free People and Billabong while others were new to me.

I'll definitely check them out for a little summer shopping. I love finding great things in unexpected places!

Some of my favorites:Billabong Tashen Dress - $46.00




O'Neill Picasso Tank - $29.50

Indah Tatiana Jumpsuit - $65.00





What's on your summer shopping list?
By the way don't forget to enter my Peacock Accessories giveaway - ends TOMORROW!




Until tomorrow,

2 comments:

  1. That jumpsuit is really cute! I'll make sure to check out their website.

    So far 2 items for my summer shopping list are maxi dresses and white comfy yet stylish flip flops. There were many to choose from at Marshalls and Lord & Taylor. Both places had very good prices too but I just couldn't decide.

    I shared your link on my Facebook account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me sort of PacSun. There store is right across from where i work and they have the same kind of vibe. Surfer Chic!!!

    ReplyDelete