5/20/10

loves Sephora



A few weeks back, I took advantage of a 15% off promotion at Sephora and combined it with 2 gift cards I received for my birthday. I tried a few new products I've been eyeing and of course tried some new items courtesy of all those great samples.

Here's what I purchased:

Kim Kardashian Perfume - I like this scent, I've noticed lately I'm drawn to scents with tuberose as one of the notes. Here's what it says on Sephora about it: "The essence evokes Kim's sultry style with crisp top notes, lush mid notes, and a sexy drydown. Gorgeous, voluptuous florals reflect her allure, while soft jasmine, tuberose, and gardenia mirror her femininity. Tonka bean, jacaranda wood, and sandalwood add a warm, sensual base."


Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment
- I have the original version of this and love it. I actually don't think there's anything from Fresh that I've tried that I haven't loved. This is a very thick but soft lip treatment that leaves your lips so soft and lasts for hours. It's also great as a lip gloss base. The Rose version gave my lips a slight natural pink color. Here's what it says on Sephora about it:
"Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 is everything you love about the original Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, but now you get the added benefit of a natural rosé tint that provides buildable color. With one slick, this stick provides immediate hydration and smoothness—instantly soothing cracked or chapped lips and diminishing the appearance of fine lines. It provides SPF 15 UVA/UVB protection to shield your lips from the damaging effects of the sun and delivers a hint of tint for a natural, universally-flattering look. It's packed in a travel-friendly, screw-top tube."

Clean Summer Perfume - I tried to like this perfume but after 2 days it had to go back. It wasn't my taste, it reminded me of citronella or bug spray. Here's what it says on Sephora about it:
"CLEAN Summer Eau Fraiche is your first class ticket to the balmy, breezy, warm weather months. This fresh, floral essence evokes the exhilarating feeling of a bright, sunny day. Italian limoncello, crisp bergamot, and rose ice create a sparkling impression that mingles with graceful notes of Mirabelle plum, Lily of the Valley, and soft musk."



What have you bought lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment