5/3/10

is looking back and looking ahead

Last week I:


  • Completed all my Mother's Day shopping (I love getting packages in the mail - even if they aren't for me)

  • Started the tedious task of bringing up my summer clothes from storage in the basement to our attic (the only day a year I wished I didn't own so many shoes)

  • Had a date night with my husband - we went out to Mompou for Portuguese Tapas


This week I:

  • Want to decide on a new laptop - this one is driving me bananas! (Any thoughts? Anyone get the iPad yet?)

  • Have tons of laundry to do - I want it all done before Mother's Day weekend

  • Will make my secret pork chops (marinade - Italian dressing). Try it - so simple and delish! Similar recipe here

  • Have more items to list on my Big Cartel site (teaser: Versace and Betsey Johnson dresses)


What's on your to do list?




Until tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment