5/1/10

offers you 10% off


Many of you know that I recently opened an online boutique on Big Cartel featuring used designer goods. This will be an ongoing work in progress for me and I plan on listing more items weekly.


Today Hilary (a unique boutique) is a lovechild of mine that has been in the making for many years. I have always dreamed of owning a consignment/thrift store hybrid. A location where you could find great, inspired fashion opportunities without hurting your pocketbook. Shopping to me is one of the greatest joys in life and should be stress free. There's nothing I love more than a great deal and want you to feel the same. Which is why I pride myself that everything in my store will be $30 and under - both vintage gems and contemporary jewels alike.


I am excited to offer a 10% discount
using the code
hotmama
from May 1 - May 8.



Until tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment