5/4/10

needs new sunglasses


Would you believe I've lost 2 pairs of sunglasses in the past 2 weeks?

I'm not sure what my problem is, I wear them year round so I should be in the habit of keeping track of them. I lost my tortoise shell Missoni pair that I got 3 1/2 years ago while on vacation in Miami and my most recent favorites a sleek D&G pair that I bought in November right before leaving to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

I'm pretty particular about my sunglasses, I basically only wear designer frames. It's one of a few things I wont skimp on. I can really tell the difference in quality. I have very bad eyesight and am essentially lost with out my contacts so that's how I somehow rationalize my expensive eye wear taste.....

Lucky for me I live about 20 minutes from one of the few Gucci outlets. They will be seeing me this week while I make a "small" Mother's Day purchase for myself.


Hopefully they have something similar to these:



or these:


or these:




Have you lost anything recently?



Until tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment