3/6/10

is seriously reconsidering her caffeine intake!

Sophia shows no signs of not getting up at the crack of dawn anytime soon. She's such a morning person, it's like 2 different babies her morning self compared to her late afternoon self. I have to admit I do enjoy the alone time with her, probably the only moments of the day her sister isn't trying to monopolize.

Here's Sophia ready to rock at 5:57am


This past week I've taken a completely different approach and decided, "if you cant beat them, join them". I have bitten the bullet and decided to fully wake up rather than bring her to the playroom and pretend to sleep on the sofa while she bounces in her "car". I have done things this week that no one should do at 6am, rearrange the attic furniture, fold a load of whites, buy Easter presents online. I've been super productive, even today I'm writing today's blog at 7:07am (which is a good idea since I'm looking forward to a date with Mr tonight).

Overall, I feel good except the burning of my eyes from being so tired. I didn't mention that Olivia, woke up at 11pm and 4am in addition.....

I usually am a big Starbucksnista, I even have a loyalty card with my name printed on it. I live for their Green Tea lemonade with light ice and no sweetener. Yesterday however, I needed an additional mid afternoon iced latte from Dunkin Donuts to make it through. I felt so disloyal....


How do you caffeinate?

Until tomorrow,
Hilary

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, Sophia is such a cutie! I love my coffee in the morning. My husband usually makes it for us or we take a walk to our local coffee shop. Living in Seattle, you'll find lots of them on every corner!

    ReplyDelete