3/15/10

loves Target even more!

While strolling the aisles of Target this week, checking out the new Liberty line I came across a steal (in my opinion)......

Weleda products at a deep discount - I'm not great at math to figure out the % - but one item was $28.77 and was reduced to $6.68. Now, I've never been one to pass up a deal and this was no exception, I bought the entire line.

Weleda Wild Rose Moisture Cream
Weleda Rose Cleansing Lotion
Weleda Rose Facial Tonic

This is what the Weleda website says about the Wild Rose line:

"It’s a specially formulated selection of wild rose products that nourish and revitalize with nutrients that support the reawakening of supple, radiant skin. Worth more than its weight in gold, organic rosehip seed oil promotes skin renewal with exceptionally high amounts of antioxidants and essential fatty acids that replenish your natural moisture and help reduce the appearance of fine lines."



I have a thing for skincare and am desperately trying to use up my Lancome Genefique (maybe more on that in a future post). I've used Weleda before and have been very happy with the quality of the product and the fact that's it's organic is an extra plus in my book. As a side note, they also make a great diaper cream. I've used it on both my daughters.

Read more about Weleda here.

Seriously how gorgeous is the Weleda spa, I'd love to have a facial there.






Have you ever tried Weleda?

Until tomorrow,
Hilary

1 comment:

  1. i love love love weleda products. the wild rose line is AMAZING and i use skin food for my hands. i gotta go to target and stock up now!

    ReplyDelete