3/11/10

is making her ANTM prediction!

I was surprised when I saw the premiere recorded on my DVR. I completely forgot that the show was starting again. I read a few weeks backs that it was scheduled for March 10 but I really just can't believe we are mid March already.........

I always enjoy this show and choose 1 girl in the beginning of each season as my prediction to win.

For cycle 14, here's my pick:

Raina is my pick to win. She came in looking very Denise Richards with golden blond hair and looked great but post makeover she looks fierce! I love the strong brow and full lips, I thinks she's going to prove to be a very versatile model.


On another note, I saw enough of Angelea last season (she almost made top 13 last season and was featured heavily on cycle 13's premiere). She came back this season with a supposed new and improved attitude but I doubt it...



Do you watch ANTM?



Until tomorrow,
Hilary

PS - I can't wait to see Andre Leon Talley's appearance as judge on next week's episode. I find him so over the top. How will Miss J keep up....?

1 comment:

  1. Angalea does have a lil bit of an attitude. I like her, still. LoL She is the villain. I like the girl with the shaved head. Strong looK.

    ReplyDelete