3/2/10

took Sophia to a RL casting!

I took my youngest daughter, 7 months, into NYC today for a Ralph Lauren Fall 2010 ad campaign casting. Ralph Lauren advertisements are breathtakingly beautiful, such as this one:


That would be such a memorable experience if they choose her. We had a great time today at the casting, it was so cute seeing all the kids dressed up and eager to have their photo taken.


We went to the MILK studio in NYC. The space has a hip industrial feel with it's own cafe.








The view from their studio was amazing!


We waited our turn and they took about 5 "headshots" of Sophia.



Afterwards, we went to Chelsea Market for lunch.

I just love walking around that place. All the food looks delicious. As it should considering it's home to The Food Network and is located in the former Nabisco building.

I bought 6 brownies from The Fat Witch Bakery and sampled 1. I had lunch from The Lobster Place, lobster bisque and a Green River roll (my first time having sushi with brown rice).



This was my idea of a perfect leisurely NYC day.

What's your perfect day?

Until tomorrow,
Hilary

No comments:

Post a Comment