3/1/10

is wearing her Reebok Easytone sneakers!

I had a lot of trouble finding these in a store in my size. They were unavailable and sold out for months. I finally wound up buying them online at www.roadrunnersports.com, which by the way has a great VIP program.

The funny thing is I ordered them in green but they arrived in pink. I kept them though I like pink well enough and I was just excited to get started. After having 2 babies in a year and a half, I need all the toning I can get. I love the idea of multi-tasking and toning up my lower half I go about my usual routine and errands. I also like that these sneakers are unobtrusive and don't look bulky like the usual "balance" sneakers. You can subtly feel them working. Hey every little bit helps!

How it works:
"incorporate stability balls under the heels and forefoot to create a natural instability to force muscles to adapt and encourage toning." The shoes make you feel like you're walking on a soft, sandy beach, providing "28% more gluteus maximus muscle activation, and 11% more calf and hamstring activation."


The lovely Kim Kardashian wearing the same pair I have:


Check out this video about the sneakers



Would you wear these "workout" sneakers?

Until tomorrow,
Hilary

No comments:

Post a Comment